What information do we collect about you?
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site Indian Dating (the
'Site')(including your personal details, contact details, mobile phone number and
other profile information you submit when you create a membership profile). We may
also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide
feedback and participate in competitions.
• Information from your web-based email accounts (including your profile picture
and other publicly visible information) if you agree to add the Site's email address
to the contact lists stored at your email provider's website.
• Your location according to IP address assigned to your PC by your Internet Service
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of transactions you carry out through the site, including any information
we require to provide any products or services that you order from us through the
• Website usage information is also collected using cookies (see below under 'Cookies').
How will we use the information about you?
We Use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
• To administer your user account with us (including notifying you of any compatible
matches, tips, announcements, updates, special offers or services, should you consent
• To help us improve the structure, layout and usability of the site.
• To allow you to participate in any interactive features of the site (including
the features that require the mobile phone number).
• To help personalize your repeat visits to the site.
• To notify you of any compatible matches or any matches who are near your location.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for
such proposes (see below under 'Marketing by us and third parties' for more information).
Such information may be sent to you by email or by SMS (if you provided your mobile
• To answer any questions you may raise or respond to any comments you may send
• To notify you about changes to our service or the functionality of the site.
• To carry out market analysis and research.
• To ensure that you are complying with the terms and conditions of use and to comply
with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
What Information do we collect about others?
• Some features of the site allow you to share your Site experience with people
you know ("your Contacts"), or to invite them to join the site. When given the option
to do so you can choose to upload your Contact information; we will request their
name and email address.
• If you give us your password to upload these Contacts through a web based email
provider we shall not store your password after you have uploaded your Contacts'
How do we use information about your contacts?
• If you choose to upload your Contact's name and email address you are allowing
us to send an email invitation on your behalf, inviting your Contact to join the
• We will store your Contact's name and email address solely for the purposes of
inviting them to join your Site and for associating your Contact with you and other
people they may know.
• If your Contact does not want us to store their email address which you uploaded
to our Site, they can ask us to remove it by contacting us at care@Friendnator.com
• We will not store your Contacts information after invitations (upto a maximum
of 3) have been sent. Your Contacts will then only receive future emails from us
if they choose to accept the invitation and join our Site, or if you use any of
your tools to share experiences with your Contacts and you input their email address
for us to use again.
Marketing and other uses of your non-personal data by us and by third parties
We may share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances.
We may share it with our own companies or other third parties to develop and deliver
targeted advertising to you, or to help us prepare or share aggregate business and
marketing reports. We would like to send you information about goods and services
offered by us and selected third parties that we think may be of interest to you.
For that, the email address or mobile phone number you have provided can be used.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to
third parties for marketing purposes please tick the appropriate boxes situated
in the 'my account' area of the Site. You can also ask us to not to use your personal
information, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes,
by e-mailing us at: care@Friendnator.com